Create Overall Renewed Energy with a Massage at CORE!
Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal
*Prices are for 30/60/90 minute massages respectfully
• Therapeutic Massage-$50/$75/$110
• Hot Stone Massage-$60/$85/$120
• Prenatal Massage-$60/$85/$120
• Deep Tissue Massage-$60/$85/$120
• Thai Yoga Massage – $85
Please Note: All massages require prepayment at the time of scheduling. Since we reserve the time just for you, we kindly ask for at least 6 hours notice for cancellations. No shows and cancellations with less than 6 hours notice will be charged the entire massage price. Thank you for your understanding!
Which One Is Best For You?
Deep Tissue Massage
- Aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia: pressure will generally be more intense than a relaxation massage.
- Break up scar tissue & muscle knots that can disrupt blood circulation
Who can benefit from deep tissue? Clients who…
- experience chronic pain in a particular muscle group
- exercise or engage in physical activity frequently
- have a job that involves sitting/standing all day, or repetitive motions
- have a lingering injury
- Therapists will use a combination of techniques depending on what your body needs. Pressure is generally less intense than a deep tissue massage.
- relieve pain, reduce stress
Techniques that may be used during session:
- Trigger point therapy
Thai Yoga Massage
Also known as Lazy Man’s Yoga, involves a series of stretches, gentle pressure and massage. Performed on the floor, fully clothed.